Writers: Gail Simone, Robert Venditti & John Layman - Artists: Inaki Miranda, Isaac Goodheart, and Cully Hamner
- NEW: "Fight or Flight," a 16-page Harley Quinn and the Birds of Prey story written by Gail Simone with art by Inaki Miranda. When a new hospital collapses into a sinkhole in the middle of Gotham City, Harley Quinn tries to convince Huntress and Black Canary to investigate. But can the Birds of Prey really trust the Clown Princess of Crime? Or do Harley's true allegiances lie elsewhere?
- NEW: "Disguises," an 8-page Harley Quinn story written by Robert Venditti with art by Isaac Goodheart. Harley reluctantly agrees to meet with an old roommate from med school and finds herself considering the paths not taken. Turns out she wasn't missing much.
- NEW: "The Killing," an 8-page Huntress story written by John Layman with art by Cully Hamner. Huntress is on the trail of a mobster on the lam, but her mission turns into a race when another bounty hunter joins the fray. And it's no ordinary gun for hire-it's none other than Deathstroke!
- "Gotham City Limits," from Batgirl and the Birds of Prey #14 (2013)
- "Please, Please, Please Let Me Get What I Want," from Black Canary #9 (2018)
- "Good Morning, Gotham," from New Talent Showcase #1 (2017)
On Sale: January 22nd, 2020
6.5 x 10 - Single Issue - 100 Pages - Full Colour